Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the wall

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outside the wall Empty Outside the wall

Post  Drac Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Drac stood at the edge of the wall. He wasnt the smartest of his species, but it had occured to him that he wouldnt be able to enter the stands due to his weight. The twenty foot wingless dragon was a green scaled mystic beast that had lived in reclusion in the area's of Minktail. He only left his lair deep in the Domescadian continent for food-which consisted of lost livestock, bear, or the occasional lost hiker or human dolt. He tried his best to avoid humans-due to their incessant fears of him destroying a settlement or burn the land or eating it's inhabitants; but dont get him wrong, dont think he never thought about it.
He decided to join this competition in order to bring an order back to his species. He's heard stories that Dragons once owned Galiavan, so why not have it return to the rightful rulers? Yes, this would be good for his species.

It's heavy eyes closed and he began to slump down to the ground-waiting to see what will occur.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Outside the wall Empty Re: Outside the wall

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:20 pm

As Ikai followed Ami from the stands to outside his eyes pinpointed a dragon sleeping....

"heh....a dragon what do you know...what did you say about dragons? something about having ruled the world at one time?" Ikai said trying not to smirk.

"If she was going to be scared about the idea of dragons i wonder what she's thinking now..." Ikai started to wonder.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Outside the wall Empty ...A dragon??

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Ami was almost unresponsive-she looked in awe from the large beast. "Ikai...I see your mouth moving-but I cant hear you at all..." she said gulping. Her voice was soft and slightly weak. The network wants me to interview every competitor...but-was this necessary? Hell do dragons even speak? She had cold swet break out on the backside of her neck. "Jon, how do you think?" she asked turning to the camera man-

"What do I think? It's a dragon! Get the interview overwith already I'm tired of wasting tape!" he exclaimed but seemed to be enjoying himself.

She narrowed her eyes. Woah, total change of mood.. she thought. Turning to Ikai. "Any suggestions Ikai?" she asked, trying to smile despite being scared.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_worlds/index.php?showuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Ikai smirked, "Could always just go prod him who knows how he'll react...heck if you don't want to i will."

Ikai walked over to the dragon signaled Ami to come over. "If you're going to interview him you might as well get it over with rather then be scared of him the whole time...i mean what if you have to face him?" Noticing her immobile body Ikai walked over and pulled her over to the dragon, and prodded her to start the interview.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:46 pm

She gulped, turning to Ikai with wide eyes. "What are you doing..." She asked with her teath clenched into a smile, speaking through that forced smile. "Ikai..." she called again-noticing Ikai was behind the camera man.
"We're right behind ya star!" Jon called back zooming in on them.

Ami blinked. Sighing-before she slowly raised her hand-three digits up. She breathed slowly-counting to three. "Ok...Its me Ami Donnel again, and at the Mu-Irzik arena! Im in front of one of the unique contestants-a dragon of all things too!" she started stepping aside to have the camera get a better view-despite the fact stepping aside did little.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:04 pm

Drac could hear the voices and already began to despise it. Great the poparazzi-what an annoyance. He grumbled, hoping if he just remained idle they would simply leave.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 pm

From his position next to Jon, Ikai gave Ami a wink of support.

"Jeeze she acts like she is going to die before the competition starts...that's against the rules...besides not like i'd let that happen." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Ami blushed momentarily, feeling better with Ikai's support. She grinned to the camera and turned to the dragon. "Ok! SO! Mr. Dragon do you have a name?" she asked aloud, putting the mic to the dragon's snout with a slight unease....
A few seconds pass. "Excuse me, Mr. Dragon, but may I ask for your name?" She asked again. This time a minute passes and her arm aches. She turns to Ikai and Jon with a confused look on her face. "He's not waking up.." she told them.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Drac grumbled more. They're still here?! Why the hell cant they just leave me be-im not interested! His mind went. He kept his vigil though-and remained silent with the passing breath.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Outside the wall Empty Ikai's Dragon Form

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Ikai walked over to Ami, "I think you should go back to Jon, and i'll get him to talk."

After Ami had gotten to where Jon was even with a confused look before walking over Ikai's body went rigid. His body grew larger, and larger until he was the size of a dragon. He finally finished his transformation into a hydra dragon with pink scales. Ikai now spoke, "Hey! if you won't talk to a human how about talking to another dragon?"

(http://www.blackdrago.com/types.htm#hydra)
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Ami's face went flat-her eyes dilated and bug eyed like her cameraman's. Her mouth hung down and she let her mic drop from her hands. "He...he just turned into a Dragon." She blinked trying to be sure if it was real.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Drac peeked-seeing the newcomer dragon. He sighed, closing his eyes again. "Its a good imitation Ikai Master Ninja." he says in a deep and low tiring voice. He didnt want to respond at first-trying not to give away much of him being awake. "What do you want-lest I be cursed more with your presance...and your smell-one of you has perfume running off them like a waterfall." he said-knowing all to well who it was, but kept his mouth shut along with his eyes.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Ami stood firm with that last addition from the bellowing dragon's voice. "It can speak!" she stated with a grin. She picked up her mic and headed over to them. Wow Ikai you are a genius! She walked up to the green dragon, standing beside the pink one. "Hi, I'm Ami Donnel from Galiavan Heat-I want to ask you a few questions about the tournament and if you say no I'll have to keep pestering you till you do so there!" She said closing her eyes and grinning as she held out the mic out of habit.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:04 pm

He sighed. After what felt like a long time he answered: "I'd rather you go away." He was in no mood to be proded for questions, and rather just wait for the competition to start.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Ami twitched but the facial expression she had when she leveled the mic to him was still on her face. He did not just deny me did he...? She brought the mic to her mouth again. "I'm sorry-I didnt hear you right-" she brought it back to his mouth. "I'd like to ask you some questions-now please." she insisted.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Ikai walked over to Drac and leaned on the dragon. Using his new found talons to tap on the dragon's hide as if ticking the time away.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm

As Ikai poked, Ami prodded. Now going so far to tap his snout with her mic. "I...Am...Ami...Donnel...I...Have...Some...Questions...For...You...Mr. ...Dragon." she started, before getting slightly irritated. This thing is a heavy sleeper-dammit just wake up already!! "Fine-skipping formalities-FIRST QUESTION!" She exclaimed bringing the mic up and swiftly down above his snout. "Are you the only 'wingless dragon' to join a fighting competition? Is this common for your species to walk in such close proximity to us humans? State your feelings on the subject please-thanks." she asked. Still grinning she looked determined now to get him to talk-now losing most of the earlier pent-up fear within her.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Outside the wall Empty Wingless...DRAGON?!

Post  Drac Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Drac was annoyed by their arrival. He was getting pretty frustrated by their proding. He was about loosing his patients when Ikai tapped at him and Ami talked loudly the same line she had when she originally greated them. But then she brought THAT up...

"Are you the only 'wingless dragon' to join a fighting competition? Is this common for your species to walk in such close proximity to us humans? State your feelings on the subject please-thanks."

This drove him past his limit. He quickly opened a gold and red glaring eye-staring up at Ikai-bringing up his back he swung a blind fist at Ikai and quickly returned his gaze at Ami. "You want to know eh?" He started, bringing his back down and opening his mouth. Ami would have started to run-but his neck was still long enough to extend his reach. He clamped down-his lips curling around the young reporter's waist. She squirmed and kicked-her flailing movements dragging her deeper into his maw. He reared back-jolting his neck backwards and slightly opening his maw wide enough for the young woman to dissapear completely inside his mouth before instantly closing the powerful jaws. He looked at the camera the young man, 'Jon' had been carrying. Ami's screaming voice echoed inside his mouth-before he closed his eyes and swallowed deeply-a bulge forming at the base of his lower jaw that travled down his plated neck before disapearing in above his breast plate.
He looked at the camera directly. "Here's some "inside information" Ami Donnel; I despise being called a 'wingless dragon';" He took a step toward the camera. "I hate you humans because you fail to recognize us dragons for anything other than slobbering brainless beasts!!" He takes a giant stride towards the poor camera man. "And if you want to continue thinking that we are-your gonna get swallowed! SO if you have anymore questions please ASK AGAIN!!" He exclaimed at last.
Ami was safe-for the most part. He could store food for weaks before he digested them-and he wasnt going to digest this reporter trash unless he had too; waiting for a general response.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Ikai stumbled back in confusion by the quick attack and regained his position enough to notice Drac swallow Ami.

"Dragons...oddest stomachs in the world if i remember right which i probably don't...they're so weird." Ikai thought to himself. Ikai commented to Drac, "Hope you don't kill her, she's a competitor in this competition if you kill her before a match you'll have to face the Wargod Stratus's wrath...last organism to do that was evaporated."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Ami was in a dark moist...well lack of a better word she would rather hear: "room". She pushed her hair away from her face-her ears ringing due to the Dragon's booming voice. She could slightly hear Ikai's voice and instantaneously screamed. "IKAI! Look where I am now! You FED ME TO A DRAGON!!!" she screamed as she bumped against the walls of the fleshy 'room'. "You better get me out of here! It smells and its wet!" She screamed, but then she randomly screamed: "Jon! Keep Rolling!" She sighed. Looking for her mic. I really do hate this-Im in deep now...

Last edited by Ami Donnel on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wasnt pleased :P)
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Ikai could hear the muffled screams of Ami though he couldn't really tell what she was saying. It sounded like a wet and messy place to be so he felt sorry for her though he had a feeling he might not like it when she gets out.

"I hope she doesn't blame me for this...she's the reporter...i was just trying to help." Ikai thought to himself as he turned to Drac watching and waiting for a reply about his comment about Stratus.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Drac turned to Ikai. "She's a fighter? Well then-I guess lunch will not be 'raw reporter' today-but I'm not going to just spit her out." he replied. He was a bit unnerved-knowing the information about Stratus. "She wanted to have an interview-she can do it from the comfort of my stomach a little longer. When Im done I will release her-do you agree with that Miss 'in your face reporter'?" He asked looking down at his pot-belly; he could see her slight movements as she pressed against his chest-very slight due to his armored scales-but to others of the untrained eye could misinterpret it with Drac breathing. He looks up to Ikai. "Do you have anything else to say, Pinky?"
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:30 pm

"Do i have anything to say? Nope. Sounds like a plan...i mean some people like interviews in their home some people like online interviews...you just like to have reporters in your stomach to feel just so much closer to them i guess." Ikai commented still on guard.

"Stratus...you really can be one of the most influential things...mainly because you're just so unpredictable...worse then me" Ikai recoiled slightly at the thought.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Drac chuckled slightly to that, looking back down at his plump belly. "Hey reporter! Ask me some questions so you can be on your way!" he stated.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Ami fell to her knees. "Ok then." She said pulling back her hair. She brought the mic a few inches away from her mouth. "What's your name-where did you come from; and please say it softly-you wont believe how much it hurts when you speak-please dont take that as an offense." she pleeded, her eyes trying to adjust to the limited light. She felt her butt slipping acrossed the soft yet wet surface of the stomach. She sighed...she wanted to take a shower so bad right now.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: