Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the wall

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Outside the wall - Page 3 Empty Re: Outside the wall

Post  Asura Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:21 am

Operi Sensai? So Ikai Boontai is his deciphle? She sported a slight chuckle despite her usual modest laughter and manners. "Well he was at least wise in one way or form." she said as she looked back to the stands.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Outside the wall - Page 3 Empty The Good Old days...

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:26 am

"That's true...though his quarks he was definitely was not to be rivaled in his martial arts." Ikai stated

(Start Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTq4GZKs0J8)

Everything around Ikai became blurred and a white light flashed before him as he thought back to the days with Operw Sensai...

It was dark and snowing; Ikai was kicking a stump that had pegs stuck into it, and Operw Sensai was standing behind him. "If that's how you're going to kick your enemy they'll fall over laughing rather then in pain...you might as well be made of rubber!" Operw barked at Ikai.

"Yes Master Operw..." Ikai replied as he pulled back his leg and gave a forceful kick knocking away a 1 inch bit of the stump.

"Now that's more like it! Now no more slacking that stump needs to be cut down by tonight...it's our firewood." Operw commanded.

"But Master, we collected more then enough logs yesterday to last us the 8 months we'll be here in the Itheca Mountains! We should be able to train and then have bonfires and still be fine!" Ikai retorted, "I still don't know why we're all the way out here...i mean we're away from the clubs you have me practice my camouflage at."

"IKAI! Do you want to eat? Do you want me to be your Master?" Operw angrily replied.

"Of course Master...its just..." Ikai started.

"It's just that you that you want to be like those girls in those clubs! You want to be worthless and having to sell your body for money! Is that it? You want to be a showgirl? Ikai the showgirl! I'll go get the posters made now!" Operw bitterly spat.

Ikai turned around and charged his master throwing a kunai and sending a punch towards his face. Operw leaned backwards and sidestepped Ikai elbowing him into the ground, resting his right foot on Ikai's back pushing him down.

"That stump will be down or the posters go up." Operw stated flatly rolling Ikai over in the snow with his foot and walked away. Ikai lay motionless staring at the sky.

A flash of white light and Ikai is kicking madly at the stump taking bit by bit out of it; swinging his legs interchangably...one more kick. Ikai backs away and performs a roundhouse kick on the stump finishing it off; the sun just setting.

"You did it...now bring it to the camp. Supper is almost ready the rabbits were quite anxious to be hunted today." Operw stated as he walked in the direction of camp.

Ikai rolled his eyes and picked up the stump putting it over his shoulders and carrying it behind his neck as he followed his sensai back to the camp. When they arrive back there is a fire, the stars have started to shine and Ikai lays the stump down and sits next to the fire.

"Here you go. Not a bad job today Ikai, maybe it won't take 8 months to get you ready to fight for the War." Operw said as he handed Ikai a stew of sorts that Ikai presumed the meat was essence of rabbit. Ikai took a spoonful of it reluctantly...

He smiled as he swallowed it was actually pretty good. "Do you really thinks so Master Operw? Do you think i can join the army sooner then 8 months?"

"No! I think it'll be two years at this rate! I was just trying to give you some encouragement!" Operw said picking up his own bowl and eating.

Another white light and His senses started to come back to him, everything becoming unblurred...

"He was definitely an interesting guy." Ikai commented out of no where looking up to the sky.

Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:48 pm

She grinned. Ikai had something in him, a memory that they had both shared at one time; one with something they had all to there own. "Operw was one of the bravest men my father ever met-I never met him personally, but my father told no lies." she said at last as she began to walk towards the bleachers. She got about halfway before she stopped. "I dont know what will happen-its impossible to say when...but if we meet each other in the battle field," she said as she turned around with soft grin and intesity in her eyes as if she was talking to an old friend. "-lets do your Sensei proud." she finished before turning away again and continuing her way back to the stands.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Ikai watched Asura go into the arena towards the bleachers. He could make out that the stands were starting to fill up pretty quick and he decided it was about time to get moving towards that direction and that he might want to stop by the locker rooms...to check on Ami.

"She's definitely been taking a long shower...i mean sure she was in a dragon's stomach but i mean come on." Ikai thought to himself as he hopped down from the wall and followed Asura's lead by going into the arena.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum