Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prelim #4: Canyon

3 posters

Go down

Prelim #4: Canyon Empty Prelim #4: Canyon

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Canyon based arena...
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Prelim #4: Canyon Empty Re: Prelim #4: Canyon

Post  Asura Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:19 am

Asura stepped onto the field; no expression, not even the glimpse of confidence or fear. She looked so udderly stoic that the world could end and one could imagine her still untouched by the catastrophy. She was litterally a blank slate in the middle of the canyon. She had her sword at her side and she was simply standing there-no expression as she waited for her opponent to come and face her...she had no desire to wait yet didnt express her impatience nor did she hint it.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Drac entered the arena, his powerful legs stomping as he enters the arena. "Hmmm....you...young warrior....your my opponent, eh?" he asked as he scratched his scaley chest.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Asura's blade rattled as she held it tightly in it's scabbard. Then with a dead tone she said: "You got that right. How about you just walk away now-so you dont have to loose your pride. As one noble to another-I'm giving you this only chance to walk away..."
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Drac narrowed his large eyes. "I will do no such thing-" he replied. "-I must proove my worth to the world that my race is it's rightful ruler." he added. "Now you must step aside-lest I crush your highstrung confidence with your defeat." he told her as he took a step forward.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 pm

She didnt respond-simply looking down to her blade. She then drew her blade with a lightning fast speed as Madame Rouge sliced acrossed Drac's scaly belly.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drac Wed May 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Drac laughed. "That toy can't dent my scales young welp!" the dragon sneered, swinging down his razor sharp claws at her chest.
Drac
Drac
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Asura jumped back, bringing up her sword and blocking the claws with her equally sharp blade. "...Everyone has a weak point...no matter how tough it may be-this sword is all I need to defeat you Sir." she replied cooly, holding off the large dragon with a managable ease.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down