Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Stand

+3
Ikai Boontai
Asura
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Food Stand Empty Food Stand

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:01 pm

The vendor is stationed in this topic. All the prices are in the area description topic.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Food Stand Empty Re: Food Stand

Post  Asura Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Asura sneaked up to the food stand. Her face neutral despite the slight undertones of pink above her nose. She coughed deliberately to get the attention of the food seller. She looked back at the arena and leaned against the food stand. "Hey...One slice of pizza please..." she said very softly. Hoping that the merchant heard her.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:37 pm

"Would you like that with sausage, pepperoni, cheese, tomato, or would prefer the wheat rare candy special? The daily special on the other hand is slice of Sekushī na?" The vendor inquired as he slowly showed off each of the different pizza pies speaking in his italian accent with an Izhezvik tinge.

The vendor spoke expressively and with passion, as he chose his words carefully. He moved to pick up a glass of water and dropped it the glass shattering the water spilling over the counter towards the young woman.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:05 am

Asura stumbled back-in time for the water to miss her shirt and skirt. She still had a somewhat neutral facial expression when she looked back to the man. "You should be more careful." she started. She looked at the man's expression, and not fully catching what he had said to her she simply passed it off as a respectfully vulgar expression of her physical appearance. "He's probably one of those otaku types..." she sighed, before walking up to the stand again. "Id just want...a slice with pepporoni with cheese; if you will thank you." she said in a round-about polite manner. Her face slightly blushed when she asked again. "Please...just give me it already..." she thought, her eyes shifting behind her on lookout for anyone she recognized.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:52 am

The vendor picked up a plate and a piece of pizza with pepperoni and cheese and put it on the counter. He looked at the woman carefully and said, "Sorry about the water...as for the pizza it's normally one gil for a slice but if you want another slice because of the accident i could give you a second one free."

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:26 am

Her face went into a slight grimace as she leaned over the food stand and whispered: "Dont say that word! T-That 'P' one!" she started. She shook her head 'no' for the other slice, but her face looked around in slight worry.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 pm

The vendor blinked as he slide the food across the counter and putting his hand out to receive the gil.

"Mame i don't mean to sound cruel but i don't quite understand the problem with saying that word...It's just a piece of meat." he commented as he waited for the woman to give him the money.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:29 am

She sighed. "I...dont have time to explain-here's the money, and now if you can please hand me that piece of..."she gulped, just pointing to the pizza. She was still blushing, and hoping he would just fork it over to her.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:08 pm

The vendor blinked as he pushed the plate of food all to the edge of the counter so that it was tottering on the edge. "There you go...I think you can reach it now..." the vendor replied as he though to himself, "Jeeze...i already pushed it towards her and took the money she should be able to grab it off the counter."

He smiled turning around to get back to work creating other delicacies such as rare candies, and cotton candy.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asura Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Asura blinked, eyes wide as she caught the teetering plate. She let out a sigh of relief, as she remained blushed. "Curse my poor mannerisms, Master please dont look down at me in shame!" her mind screamed as she scurried off-nibbling at her pizza along the way.
Asura
Asura
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Ikai walked close to the Food stand and looked at the options he debated...the pizza looked good but so did the rare candies. He turned around to the woman and inquired, "What was your name again? I've met so many people in this arena...i want to double check myself and you said you want to get to know each other?"

"Her body is definitely a 9.5 on the Ikai hottness scale...but she was making out with Alastor...Ikai doesn't do second hand women..." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:09 pm

Mizu blinked. "Nnuh? Oh, yeah how forgetful of me-I'm Mizuki Odahara; I'm working for one of the contestant's here in the competition." she said at last grinning as she bowed to him, her breasts bobbing down and revealing a dark crevase between the twin hills embedded on her chest as they pressed and bounced off each other as she remained that way for over a few seconds before shooting back up-where they jiggled back into place again. "I say-for a legendary Ninja, your not very observant with people if you dont remember seeing me." she added with a wink as she took a seat at a nearby table.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 pm

"Work for a contestant? Well Ms. Mizuki...I don't know who you are or why you really are here but i can tell you one thing...a pervert knows when someone is trying to get to them. Therefore i say stop try to hide behind your body." Ikai stated as he ordered a rare candy just to see what in the world it looked like...

"Any idea what a rare candy is? I feel like it is a suprise meal...you know where you get a free toy!" Ikai said as he waited for a reply.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Her glasses tilted off her suddenly shocked face as she cocked her head to the right. "I dont know if I can say that was an insult or a compliment! But I have to keep myself from looking so obvious..." her mind screamed when he suddenly brought up the rare candy thought. She blinked at first before she held her mouth-holding back a wild gigle that was muffled against the walls of her hand. After a few moments of laughter and the rapid in-and-out movements of her chest seized, she retorted: "I think thats why it's called a 'rare' candy-as in 'rarely seen" She held back a chuckle.
"That-or it's rarely bought like that Green shard" she said sticking her tongue out at him.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Ikai stuck his tongue back at her in return and said, "Ah well...at least there will be the suprise. So what brings you to the tournament Mizuki? I mean i'm here to take on Tenik and Asura...because they both have such weird views on how to run the world. More Tenik then Asura..."

A plate was placed in front of him on which was large piece of what looked like gum in a large paper wrapper. He blinked and asked, "Wanna try it?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:42 pm

"I'm here just to merely back him up-its a strange relationship me and Al share; you see he somehow is able to attract so many girls back where we are from it's almost depressing; and as for me its just as much so-but usually its with guys-I dunno it's kinda strange to explain-" she then looked at the wrapper. "Hmm..." she observed it, ajusting her glasses as she leans over the table, her boobs propping her up on it as she looked at it more. "I dont know..." she started, looking back at him with a smile. "She looks like she want's you" she said as she hinted at the candy. "You try it first" she added before reclining back again-her breasts bobbing once again as she leaned back with her arms behind her head and a smile displayed on her face.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:13 am

Ikai started to unravel the wrapper on the candy and a stream of confetti flew out. At the pop of the confettit inside Ikai had ducked underneath the table in response of the adrenaline still coursing through him from the battle with Vincent.

He slowly peeked from over the edge of the table. The first thing he saw of course was Mizuki's pronouncced bust as she still sat with her arms behind her head. The next thing he saw was that in the middle of the mess of confetti was what appeared to be a rainbow colored gumball.

Took out a kunai and sliced off a piece for himself and then for Mizuki. He placed Mizuki's slice in front of her and slowly brought his piece up to his mouth taking a bite, "....hmmm...tastes like peppermint candy."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:27 am

She giggled at Ikai's initial response and smiled as she took the piece from him. "Thank you!" she said as licked it first-gliding along it's round surface with her tongue getting a taste of it before slipping it in your mouth. "Mmm...it tastes like black licorice to me!" she said with glee as she looked over at Ikai. "Wow-for a moment or two-it doesnt even feel like I'm with the Ikai I know." she thought as she got up from her seat smiling. "I'll get us something to drink!" she said as she turned around to head to the stand-her olive green overalls were tight around her pelvic area-giving perspective to her rear as well as her camel toe in the front as it swayed left to right as she ran over to the stand ordering drinks. She half-turned to her right, looking back to Ikai. "What would you like Ikai?" she asked with a sweet tone and a pearly white smile.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 am

Ikai's eyes followed Mizuki as she ran up to the counter. "Interesting...I can't place it but it feels like she should be somewhere else instead of here..." Before his thought finished he was caught up in the movement of Mizuki's body and the way her clothing accented her body. His eyes followed her rear until it stopped and just stared at the body of the young woman...

-second pause-

"What would you like Ikai?" she asked with a sweet tone and a pearly white smile.
Ikai's face turned upward quickly to look at Mizuki's face pretend coughing and saying, "Water will be fine". His face felt like fire he didn't think he'd get so caught up in someone's body he wouldn't be able to get into that awkward setup. He was a ninja for crying out loud!
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 am

She took notice of Ikai's face and smiled. She ordered two waters and asked for a hot plate to warm one of them up. She stood there as she rummaged through her pockets for the cash-slipping a hand through her butt pockets, her chest pouch and finally finally her side packs when the man behind the counter said the water is free of charge. Sighing with relief as she finally found the wallet but the search now in vain-she gleefully took the two cups of water-one hot the other cold-and brought them over to the table Ikai was sitting at. She set the cups on the table and brought the hot one over to her. "So, how are your wounds?" she asked, pulling out a package of herbal tea 2657 medicinal brand and placed a tea packet in her cup-dabbing it several times till the hot water turned into a light red in color. She took out her medicinal package and looked at it: "Lets see...need two every hour till healing has become more pronounced-use herbal tea to boost the healing effects..." she began to trail off as she continued to read the package, forgetting about the tea package being left out. Though in the small corner of the medicinal box it said:
"Compared to Arcando's 2645's brand, this medicine lasts twice as long with twice the benefits! And it wont give you nightvision!"
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:43 am

Ikai grabbed the box of the tea to look at what the ingredients were. He laid the box down gently and commented, "So i'm not the brightest bulb in the socket but i can read...Arcandos 2645? Someone isn't from this time and place."

He smirked as he looked at Mizuki and thought, "No wonder Alastor and her are together they both are nutter butters from a different time."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:50 am

Mizuki's eyes widened and the medicine in her hand dropped loosely from her grasp, one of her overall straps slid down her arm slightly and her glasses fell to the rim of her nose while her mouth loosely hung open. "Im done for...this is the end...I caused the future to die-all because this years version of Ikai is-" she coughed, ajusting herself and smiling. "Haha nice one, time traveler's are myth-hell not even....Tenik Incorporated could come up with technology like that!" she started as she looked at Ikai's face, her face blushing. "Why your quite funny Ikai!" she laughed as she began to form cold swet. After a few seconds staring at his face she could tell he wasnt buying it. She sighed slumping down in her chair, her overalls pulling tightly against her pelvic region again-the faint outlines of a thong pressed against the olive drab overalls. Her breasts bobbing up and sagging slightly as she slumped deeper in her chair. "This totally bites the burner, y'know?" she said out loud with a sigh again.
She suddenly rocketed up and she lunged acrossed the table dropping on top of Ikai and looking down at his face. Her breasts perked again and bounced and her butt was pointed to the air as she pinned his legs down with her thighs and held his collar pulling his face up to meet hers. Her youthful beijionese face hinted at a mix of nervousness and what could be anger. "Listen up Ikai, you may be-(oocc: mutters because of fear of paradox)-but you cant tell a soul about this-you hear? I might have already destroyed the future as I speak-but you can keep a secret can you?!" she whispered harshly as she tightened her hold with her thighs. Her purple wavering eyes looked into his teal ones as she hoped to reason with this younger Ikai.

Last edited by Mizuki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more info and description story etc :P)
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:12 pm

"I have but one response to that questions...." Ikai said as he tossed his arms around Mizuki and pulled her into him stealing a kiss and caressing her gently. Ikai inserted his tongue into her open mouth and fought her tongue. After a few seconds he pulled back smriking still holding her tightly enough that he couldn't be smacked. "You know I can keep a secret but now you have your own secret." Ikai said winking playfully.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Mizu's face blushed as Ikai slid his tongue into her mouth-the fight between her tongue and his was overpowering... a few seconds later she was puffing for breath-her chest heaving back and forth against his and her glasses slightly displaced on her face. Her face was at first emotionless, but it was because of an innerconflict inside her. "Wow...that kiss was remarkable...I dont know if I should hit him or simply just continue it with him..." She then heard him say:

"You know I can keep a secret but now you have your own secret."

"What did he mean by that?..." she thought. She blinked and she opened her mouth to speak but found it hard to say anything. Without realizing it she had leant forward and started to kiss him back in the same manner-rolling her tongue around his. Her hands loosly holding his collar as they made their way around his shoulders in between his arms.

Last edited by Mizuki on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot a crucial line -_-')
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Ikai was taken aback he really wasn't expecting her to react so...so...so...positively to his move. Ikai curled his tongue around Mizuki's. After a few moments he stopped the kiss to point out, "So...we haven't exactly ate that much of the rare candy."

"What is with this girl? She didn't want to make any commotion and now she's liplocking me back?" Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum