Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Stand

+3
Ikai Boontai
Asura
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Food Stand - Page 2 Empty Re: Food Stand

Post  Mizuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:25 pm

She had shades of red above her nose as she ajusted her glasses. "Yeah...but I think your kiss tasted just a tad more sweeter than the candy..." she said blushed and nervous at the same time. She looked back at Ikai and realized she was still on top of him. "Please...is there anything I can do to make you forget my situation Ikai? I'll do anything-just name it." she pleaded, her big purple beijionese eyes staring into his. Her breasts fell loosely in that black tube top on his chest-but they didnt reveal themselves to Ikai yet as she pleaded him. "I'll do anything just name it Ikai..." she thought.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Ikai blinked and replied, "I was forgetting the situation during the kiss...but now that you bring it back up..." his voice trailed off. He looked at Mizuki and wondered, "It would be just delicious to take her...but where?...Guys Locker Room?"

He smirked, "We could always make the kiss go farther..." Ikai said giving half of what he thinking to the nervous Mizuki.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Mizuki's face turned even brighter red before she heard his response. "This is all my fault...yet I also want to see more...I dont know why but all of a sudden-" she nodded, smiling. "I'd...like that solution...but where to?" she asked as she parted his hair slightly with her right hand, giggling.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Ikai lifted Mizuki up off of him and packaged the rare candy putting in with his possessions. He turned to Mizuki smiling as he grabbed her wrist and started to lead her from the food stand to the guys locker room. "The only place I know no one has been...the guys locker room." Ikai stated his mind reeling about what was happening.

"I said Ikai doesn't do second hand women but...in this case I think an exception can be made." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:58 pm

She giggled, and allowed herself to be pulled by him as she tagged close behind. Her mind didnt make much sense to her for the moment-as if something had bubbled up from within her that wanted Ikai and what he had to offer her-while the other torn saying this was a bad idea. But she didnt and wouldnt react-for she accepted his offer, and was relatively excited to recieve it.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:29 pm

At the moment my plans weren't exactly going like clockwork, but I had worked up quite an appetite already. Waddling over to the food stand, I looked up at them, going through my coin pouch. "Ok, here's my order and don't make me repeat it. Or else I'll be adding employees to it too." I patted my belly intently. "I want one pizza, an order of nachos, a bucket of chicken, and the biggest soda you have. Got it?" I stretched my arms a little. Sure I may have missed the entry time, but at least the food stand seemed worth the trip.
Nicholas
Nicholas
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Bianca wiped her forehead smiling as she tapped her fingernails on the counter grinning. "Hey buddy we wanna eat and I'm hungry for some milk and a slice of pizza!" she said closing her eyes and rasing her hand into a fist that slammed onto the counter-her face still smiling.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:17 am

Tilting my hips a bit, I looked up at her from under my hat. "So, how is the speed here generally? My stomach hates to weight, I feel like I'm wasting away here." I gave my fat belly a single pat with this, the jiggles showing that this is unlikely to ever happen.
Nicholas
Nicholas
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Nicholas wrote:Tilting my hips a bit, I looked up at her from under my hat. "So, how is the speed here generally? My stomach hates to weight, I feel like I'm wasting away here." I gave my fat belly a single pat with this, the jiggles showing that this is unlikely to ever happen.

The Neko blinked, looking down at the little person. "Heh, beats me small fry. I find it hard to believe someone like you can be hungry-no offense." she replied with a yawn. She turned to the table again and sighed. "Yup, I asked for vodka earlier and the guy who I ordered it from ran off like a bat outa hell-like he was scared of me for some reason. I can't say I generally like humans so I guess I really don't care how he felt; how about you? You think I may be scary?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow, turning to him with her arms folded under her chest-her bust jiggling similar to his belly did when she turned to him.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:27 am

Rebecca was heading towards the stands when she spotted Bianca. She grinned. "Hey! Bianca! I'm with the Galiavan HEAT; I'd like to ask you a couple questions after your victory with Mukesh!" she exclaimed, running over to the cat girl.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Bianca wrote:
Nicholas wrote:Tilting my hips a bit, I looked up at her from under my hat. "So, how is the speed here generally? My stomach hates to weight, I feel like I'm wasting away here." I gave my fat belly a single pat with this, the jiggles showing that this is unlikely to ever happen.

The Neko blinked, looking down at the little person. "Heh, beats me small fry. I find it hard to believe someone like you can be hungry-no offense." she replied with a yawn. She turned to the table again and sighed. "Yup, I asked for vodka earlier and the guy who I ordered it from ran off like a bat outa hell-like he was scared of me for some reason. I can't say I generally like humans so I guess I really don't care how he felt; how about you? You think I may be scary?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow, turning to him with her arms folded under her chest-her bust jiggling similar to his belly did when she turned to him.

Rebecca Chang wrote:Rebecca was heading towards the stands when she spotted Bianca. She grinned. "Hey! Bianca! I'm with the Galiavan HEAT; I'd like to ask you a couple questions after your victory with Mukesh!" she exclaimed, running over to the cat girl.

Bianca turned again, and she grimaced. "Oh jeeze, not the damn reporters again..." she turned to Nicolas and sighed. "How about you, you hate reporters as much as I do?" she asked.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:16 am

It was hard to read my expression given that my face was hidden in shadows, if not made of them, but I nodded to her in agreement. "I really can't stand people that barge into private matters. As a wizard I know how important secrets can be after all." I was giving my honest opinion, but omitting the fact that I'd also done a bit of freelance reporting over the centuries. But hypocrisy really wasn't in my dictionary. "Though I've found a fool-proof way of avoiding them so it's no matter for me."
Nicholas
Nicholas
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 am

She cocked an eyebrow. "Really now? Well by all means, do tell mage." she replied, turning back to the reporter with a sigh.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 am

Walking over to Rebecca, I looked up at her. "It's really the sort of thing that has to be demonstrated, not just explained. Care to help me demonstrate?"
Nicholas
Nicholas
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 am

Nicholas wrote:Walking over to Rebecca, I looked up at her. "It's really the sort of thing that has to be demonstrated, not just explained. Care to help me demonstrate?"
Rebecca stopped short, the young shadowy mage stopped her advance and she looked down at him curiously. "Um...sure, I don't mind."
She looked at him, and bit her lower lip. "So, what do you want me to do?" she asked, looking back up at Bianca then back to the mage.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:24 am

"Oh nothing." I responded matter of factly, I as I reached up to grab her arms and pull her inward, my mouth opening wide in the shadows, as I began to force the reporter right inside my dark maw.
Nicholas
Nicholas
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 am

Nicholas wrote:"Oh nothing." I responded matter of factly, I as I reached up to grab her arms and pull her inward, my mouth opening wide in the shadows, as I began to force the reporter right inside my dark maw.

Rebecca's eyes widen as her head got in range with his mouth. The shadows dispersing enough to see his tongue and throat and she was unable to do anything but let out a scream of suprise. The mage's hands were strong, and she wiggled to try and break free. Her feet skidded across the ground-stumbling forward. His breath flew up from his mouth and rushed past her head.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:42 am

I kept my grip as her feet slipped around, letting her do this for a while as it struck me as particularly funny. After enjoying the struggles for a bit though, I worked my hands up her arms, keeping them gripped all the while, before pulling to force her even deeper into my mouth. My breath grew stronger with this, the musky fumes wafting up from my dark throat ahead.
Nicholas
Nicholas
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 am

Nicholas wrote:I kept my grip as her feet slipped around, letting her do this for a while as it struck me as particularly funny. After enjoying the struggles for a bit though, I worked my hands up her arms, keeping them gripped all the while, before pulling to force her even deeper into my mouth. My breath grew stronger with this, the musky fumes wafting up from my dark throat ahead.

Rebecca's shoulders engulfed into the mouth and her feet were lifted from the ground, one of her healed shoes fell off and she began to kick. The slobbery drool glazed her face and her breasts were pressed hard against his tongue. She screamed, grunted and wiggled, the noctious breath made her gag-so her screams were less than effective. Her hips swayed left to right and her knees bent and pumped while her hands tried to grab something despite her arms being held back by stronger arms and fingers.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Rebecca Chang wrote:
Nicholas wrote:I kept my grip as her feet slipped around, letting her do this for a while as it struck me as particularly funny. After enjoying the struggles for a bit though, I worked my hands up her arms, keeping them gripped all the while, before pulling to force her even deeper into my mouth. My breath grew stronger with this, the musky fumes wafting up from my dark throat ahead.

Rebecca's shoulders engulfed into the mouth and her feet were lifted from the ground, one of her healed shoes fell off and she began to kick. The slobbery drool glazed her face and her breasts were pressed hard against his tongue. She screamed, grunted and wiggled, the noctious breath made her gag-so her screams were less than effective. Her hips swayed left to right and her knees bent and pumped while her hands tried to grab something despite her arms being held back by stronger arms and fingers.

Bianca blinked, her arms folded across her chest as she viewed the scene. "Well...she did agree for him to demonstrate..." she replied with a slight tone of surprise, but other than that stated it rather casually.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:08 am

I didn't seem to much notice the arm movements, though it's likely less that they're ineffective, and more that I'm enjoying her flavor too much. Though the kicks and hip movements are more noticeable, causing a pleasant little ripple on my chubby stomach. It only more encourages it towards the meal though, and I push her deeper in, my dark throat widening ahead of her.
Nicholas
Nicholas
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:05 am

Rebecca screamed louder, but soon her head was sliding into the dark abyss ahead of her. She was being forced into the suddenly large and deep black throat and her arms were now pinned to her sides as she inched in. "W-wait! Is there something-ANYTHING I could do to prevent you eating me?! I-I-I'll do anything! Just name it!" she screamed, knowing now that her movements were pleasing to the mage. Outside, her hips still swayed and her legs kicked and flailed endlessly. She wiggled her upper body, twisting her shoulders and torso as she tried to back out of the throat.
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Bianca's finely tuned ears caught her words, and the neko grinned. "Hehe, well-she's got to the pleading stage...very interesting what she may or may not offer hahaha." The cat woman laughed, her arms folded over her breasts.
Bianca
Bianca
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:42 am

While there was probably a few things I could think of, given her media status, at the moment what I wanted most was Rebecca to learn her lesson in my stomach. As such I swallowed again, and she was forced deeper inside, my plump stomach bulging out even further. Plus, at this point, I was in little position to do much talking.
Nicholas
Nicholas
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Mon May 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Most of Rebecca's thin torso was inside the mage's mouth, the soaked bottom half of her creme colored dress shirt and her belly button hung out of his super moist mouth. Her waist, hips, legs and feet still kicked outside where her screams were muffled and nearly impossible to hear. Her skirt clad pelvis banged hard against his bouncing belly, her legs kept rising and falling like if they were on a trampoline. Soon though, after much effort her legs spread out and clutched the sides of the belly to try and help prevent her sliding further in!
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum