Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighter Registration 2010

+18
Xu Odahara
Shane L. Highsworth
Revan Uptincross
Azusa Blair
Vincent Valor
Reguis Malfront
Tifa Lockheart
Arcanda
Bianca
Everin Faust
Asura
Mukesh
Tom
Rufus Tenik
Drac
Ikai Boontai
Ami Donnel
Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighter Registration 2010

Post  Admin Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:54 am

"You must be the blubbering fool she mentioned was behind her only a second ago...here's your bloody competition form filll it out and quickly before i make you fill it out in quadruplicates for me." the old man said taking the pet spider out of it's pen and petting it waiting for the young man to finish his form.

As the young man got halfway the old man yelled, "Will you hurry up already! It's been a light year and a half!" as he puts the spider down in front of the young man.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane L. Highsworth Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Shane sighed-breathing slowly and closing his eyes. "Sir...I'm almost done-" he then opens his eyes and brings his head up. "-I just need a-HOLLY GOAT FUCK THAT THING'S POISONOUS!" He screamed the paper flying from his hand and falling onto the booth:

Shane L. Highsworth

Arena: 2
Shane L. Highsworth
Shane L. Highsworth
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Fighter Registration 2010 - Page 2 Empty Take a chill pill and watch a rainbow

Post  Admin Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 pm

"He's a present and it's not nice to judge others by the way they look!! I'll take that form and if you judge another person by their appearance again...I will kill you myself." the old man repllied as he picked the spider up and put it back in it's cage. As he places the paper back into it's cage and then he picked up a cane and put it towards Shane.

The tip of the cane was engraved and at it's point was a blade; the blade slowly approached Shane as the old man yelled, "GET OUT OF HERE YOU CHEAP SCHOOLBOY!!...You look scared go buy yourself some candy here's a sliver of gil for ya!". The old man handed the piece of gil into Shane's hand and as he withdraws his hand slowly drags the blade of the cane across Shane's wrist.

"Just a reminder young one..." the old man states chuckling as he slowly fades from view the laughter still ringing in the booth.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:05 am

A young woman in a priestess kimono walked up to the booth. She smiled to the attendant and silently signed the roster:

Xu Odahara (Student Priestess)

Contestant #: 9
Arena #: 1

She handed the roster back to the old man, did a small prayer before entering the arena.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Eka Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:05 am

A giant female and cat-like woman headed to the booth. She got onto her knees and grinned widely. She took one of the forms and signed it with her big digits regardless:

Eka

Contestant # 10

Arena #: 1
Eka
Eka
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimoire .D Valentine Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm

"Poor kid...the spider's harmless they only go for the good blood..." he shakes his head and exhales deeply as he pulls out his quicksilver and put's it to Shane's head.

"Shane you're a little far from your partner aren't you? Don't want you getting killed before completing a mission do we?" he finishes as he pulls the trigger; a flag saying "BANG!" flies out of the barrel.

"Reno..." he remarks nonchalantly as he spins the handgun and hands it to the attendant Revan yelled at earlier, "Don't shoot your eye out kid." His cape slowly coming to rest behind him as he spoke.

He then turned to the old man...

"Sorry for the delay...had some issues getting here...you know that old wives tail about Vampires' unable to cross water...I dont know who in their right mind came up with that idea..." he replied at last.

"I'll make it short: Im here for Everin Faust. I fight for no one, other than myself..." He added.
Grimoire .D Valentine
Grimoire .D Valentine
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Grey Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:46 pm

A young man, sword slung on his back, walked up to the booth and said "Name's Alastor, and I'm interested in joining this tournament. I'm not joining any teams, gonna play solo for my run."
Alastor Grey
Alastor Grey
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholas Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:10 am

Waddling over to the desk, I took down the papers and looked them over. "Ok, this seems basic enough. I'll try not to embarrass everybody else to bad."

Name: Nicholas
Team: Solo
Number: 25
Arena: 5

Finishing up the form, I set it back down on the desk and turn, my stomach kicking a bit as I walk. "Oh, by the way. Your doorman really needs to watch where he's walking. Also you may want to see if anyone is gunning for the job, just a little heads up." I burp rather loud as I give my struggling stomach another rub, before leaving the room.

Edit: ((Whoops, I didn't see the deadline. Well, I'll just say that was paperwork for getting in the arena's system.))
Nicholas
Nicholas
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2