Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patient Care

2 posters

Go down

Patient Care Empty Patient Care

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:00 am

This is the area where the patients are helped to heal from their wounds and in worse case scenarios autopsys are conducted at the request of family.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Patient Care Empty Re: Patient Care

Post  Vincent Valor Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:06 pm

"Im warnin' you white coat-if you dare take any of my limbs I will bloody fucking kill you-understand meter-mates? You dont know you be messing with mates, I'll make yer head head spin three hundred and sixty degrees before you even think about cutting anything off!" he screamed, still standing up in the center of the room in a dazed wobbily state-his hands gripping a scalpal that he waved off at a pair of screaming doctors huddled in the corner of the room as two tense guards gripped their night sticks tightly, unsure what to do.

"Your prognosis is minor-you can leave M-M-Mr. Valor! Your fine!" the one med doctor said as he held his head tucked into his shoulders like one who is about to be mauled by a bear or wild animal does. Valor blinked walking up to the man and crouched down to his level so that he had to look at Valor's face. Valor's physically beaten face went from a scorn to a drunken smile: "Why then mate, just tell me before I-"
"-GET HIM!"
"HOLD HIM DOWN!!" the doctors said as the guards held Valor back and the doctors strapped Valor back into a streacher.
"H-HEY! What in the bloody hell?! NOT THIS AGAIN!!" Valor protested, but to no avail as the doctors tried to immobilize him long enough to stich his wounds up.
Vincent Valor
Vincent Valor
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:27 am

Red lights to flash as many of the doctors were knocked unconcious in their attempt...

Finally a big brussily seven and a half foot tall man stepped into the room and held Valor in a bear hug as he said, "Whoa Sally! Don't need those needles going into anywhere to special do we??" The man laughed at Valors struggles.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum