Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Quad Area

+2
Tifa Lockheart
Ikai Boontai
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Central Quad Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Central Quad Area

Post  Xu Odahara Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:53 pm

She blushed and looked down at her feet. "Heheh..I dont know either I'm afraid hehe..." she replied, scratching at her temple beneath her black hair. "Wow way to make an impression...I already feel like Im just wasting time..." She sighed, chuckling slightly to herself.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm

"At least we know they haven't announced anything. So you mentioned a temple or something? What brings you from there?" Ikai asked as he put he scratched the back of his neck with his right hand. He smirked as he asked looking towards the hallway to the girls locker room...starting to get annoyed by the two not coming out yet.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 am

She blinked at his question. "Im a Student from the temple, training to be a priestess-I...I came out here to proove my strength." she said truthfully. "I want to be a great warrior-physically and spiritually. I get too easily bored staying in th temple all the time." she added. She didnt know what else to truly say-other than those facts were present, she also noticed his attention was else where. She sighed heavily, thinking to herself it was because he was a world reknowned ninja that he was probably taking little interest in her story-she couldnt blame him. "What about you? What brings you out here?" she asked in the hopes to change the subject again.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:21 pm

"I'm here to take out the trouble that is Rufus Tenik..." Ikai said turning his attention back to Xu.

(Start https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YitVGAsd1Vw )

He smirked as he moved forward putting his arm around her shoulder and pointing front of her, saying "This world has become rather corrupt and i plan to fix it whether that means losing my life...I mean we never have been quite the same since the Beijio Civil War. All the nations have had there own political schemes forming and at the root of it there is terror being beset by Rufus. I think by winning this tournament there will be a wrong fixed in this world."

After yammering for awhile about how ruthless and cruel Rufus truly is he turns to Xu smirking. "Does that answer your question?"

(Extra Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-WOksEQ0XA&feature=related )

"I'm starting to think I'm going into that locker room after all..." Ikai started to ponder.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 am

As Ami came out of the locker room she quickly stared over towards Ikai who was with another woman...with his arm around her and looking out to the arena's. She felt something electric run through her body-and her muscles tensed. She slowly made her way over to the Ninja and began to tap slowly on his left shoulder all the while slowly saying: "Ohhh....Iiii-KAI..." she said with her left foot tapping on the floor of the public stands.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_worlds/index.php?showuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 am

Ikai tensed...he knew that voice. He gulped as he dropped his arm from around Xu and took ten steps away from both of them so that there was space. "Ami you're alright! I was telling Xu here my dream of defeating Rufus Tenik while waiting for you and Tifa to get out of the locker room..." Ikai nervously spat.

He looked around for Tifa...he didn't want a third component to be angry at him. He blinked. "Where's Tifa?" he thought outloud, "She not coming out of the locker room?"

"You've done it this time Ikai you started to get along with one gir to the point of her being jealous...and you're only fan is about to get pummeled if not you yourself..." Ikai thought to himself as his body was tense and shivering waiting for Ami's response..
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Ami smirked folding her arms acrossed her chest. "Is that so? Well then-maybe we should have a private interview with her to be sure-besides, I'll need to interview you too Tifa." she said as she looked over her shoulder; noticing that Tifa was vacant. She blinked, turning completely around. "Where did she go? She was right behind me-" then her eyes widened in panic. "No-what if that old man came back!" she spoke, not registering that she said that out loud as she started towards the locker room.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Ikai blinked and thought out loud saying, "Older men? Is that what took you so long? Find a new guy in the locker room? and you're mad at me?"

He looked at Xu to see if there was any response to what was going on; he couldn't discern anything...it was if her body was a statue frozen in the place. He wondered to himself, "Can this get any worse?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 pm

She stopped, sighing with anger. "Noooo..." she slowly turned to him with piercing eyes. "There was some strange-ass ghastly old man who was making the locker room a horror flick's shower scene pale in comparison. He was actually able to paralyze Tifa with something he said at first-but i didnt quite catch it. He then told us he'd deal with us later, and he walked through a wall. After that Tifa came to- and now im here yelling this all back to you!" she screamed.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Xu blinked. "I'm sorry...but are you two like, in a relationship? I'm sorry to interupt, but I'm just one of his fans-" she started. "Its not like he was going to make out with me or anything like that-I'm sure Master Ikai wouldnt fall to such a level of dishonorablity such as that..." she added, slightly blushed.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:32 pm

"Old man...paralysis..." Ikai pondered outloud, "Sounds like something i've seen somewhere before but i just can't place it...oh well." Ikai now spoke to Xu and Ami at once saying, "Dishonorability..don't know if i'd use that word but sounds about right. Now, if you don't mind i'll join Ami in going into the locker room to see what is going on."

"Hope she doesn't consider this another perv trick or else we might be down a compeititor soon..." Ikai thought to himself as he waited for a response.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:43 pm

She sighed. "Ikai, personally-I dont want to go back in there again; what ever is in there I'm sure Tifa...well, um in either case you cant go even if you wanted to! Your a guy, and among other things. What if I over reacted to it and she is simply..." she then paused. She noticed how much the fear in her heart told her not to go...but another part of her heart, and her mind was screaming at her to look at what she was saying. She bit her bottom lip, unsure what to say.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:38 pm

"If you don't want to go in there to double check...i think that makes it so that i'm allowed to go in there to make sure everything is safe don't you?" Ikai asked, looking to Xu for support in the matter.

He didn't exactly think gender boundaries mattered when it came to this much worry over people in the arena. "At this rate if something is wrong...we won't be able to get Tifa out of it." Ikai thought to himself as he looked between the two waiting for a response.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Xu blinked, then closing her eyes and blushing she brought up her hands: "Dont look at me; Im no part of this-heheh...heh.." she added nervously. "I think I should be taking my leave...just about now." she thought as she began to slowly back away.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Ikai popped up behind Xu putting his hand out in front of him to stop her. "My number one fan isn't going to leave me in this horrible position would she?" Ikai whisper-growled at Xu as he walked to the side of her smirking towards Ami.

"So what do you think Ami?" Ikai inquired.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Ami sighed. "I really dont know what to think," she started. "I cant even collect my own thoughts right now-its like ugh!" she fell to her knees holding her head in what looked like pain. "Too many things to handle all at once!!" she screamed lookib=ng at Ikai with clouded eyes. "I'm going to kill you..." her voice said suddenly, seeming to be doubled with a lower toned voice than her own; a twisted smile displayed acrossed her face afterwards.

She stood up, and pointed at him with a face similar to Ling-Ling's when she came back from death-and when she came after Tifa. "Iiiikaiii...heheheh..." she said once again as something from her wrist slid out from a faint pool of darkness.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Ikai did a double take and then simply sat down on the ground in indian style. He stared at the woman that was in front of him who now appeared to have red flaming eyes, and a random dark spirit weapon forming from her hand.

Ikai scratched his chin for a little while pondering out loud, "You really should lay off the dragon underbelly and the rare candies...at this rate you'll be nothing but a darkless void. What confuses me is if there is all this mayhem going on where's the official who's supposed to be making sure we're all safe?"

"Ling Ling clone? Ling Ling spirit? Requis Malfont...random demons like Ling Ling...only one way to find out what's really going on...maybe...there's probably a safer way but i think this is the only way to really double check" Ikai thought to himself as he laid down looking at the sky.

(Ikai's Plan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3THr-wKa6Gw )

"Xu ever feel like you've been through this before as if...it follows you around WAY too much?" Ikai asked Xu.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 pm

She looked at Ikai as if he was a madman. "No...Ikai, this kind of thing never follows me around!" she said with concerned and paniced at his immediate lack of an immediate response. She looked back to the girl, Ami. "I'm not an expert-but I do think she's being possessed..." she thought as she pulled out her prayer beads. "Speak your name demon-if it wishes you to be in a more suitable form." she commanded, streaching the beads till they gave a light blue aura.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Ikai looked at Xu and commented saying, "What a pretty blue light...hope it does more then shine. I would be fighting but i feel like that's against the rules before the competition starts unless someone's in immediate danger."

Ikai sat up lazily and looked between Ami and Xu. "You know what's funny? This is a blue versus red fight..." Ikai said to himself out loud. He took out a kunai and started to twirl it between his fingers waiting to see what would happen with the blue light, and what Ami would do with the dark spirit weapon.

"I think i'm scaring my only fan...this is good...she should come to understand i'm only able to write those books because we live in a dog eat dog world thanks to Tenik..." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 am

Ami laughed a horse like laugh. "Always one to drop out of a fight at first sight, aye Ikai?! Heh Heh Heh..." The voice said, pointing her right arm up at the woman as a seven foot long blade came out from under her wrist, the blade inches away from her nose. "How quaint...how endearing...such a pretty priestess with little faith...what a bother!" she said with a twisted grin similar to Tom's now as she then brought the katana back, bringing the blade parallel and diagonal to the surface of the arena's floor.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicholai Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:01 am

Nicholai was still standing firm, ignoring the little scoundrels-till the threats caught his attention. Slowly dropping the binoculars around his neck, he turned and drew his Izhevsk Semi-Auto: but what he saw made him feel so uneasy he simply stood there and was unable to do anything but stare. The woman had a seven foot Beijionese blade it appeared, and her eyes were glowing red like hot embers from a smoldering fire. He took a double take, and when he realized what he saw was true he felt swet trickle down his neck. "I...should call backup..." his mind urged, but his body remained frozen with an strange, newly aquired fear that he had no notion of where it could have originated. "By the Gods...have Mercy." he said as he proceded to aim the gun at the woman's head-never before had he hold a gun he was so acustomed to using begin to shake so violently in his hands.
Nicholai
Nicholai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Xu Odahara Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Xu gulped, placing an arm out to stop the Izhevsk man. She shook her head to him in a disprooving manner. "I can handle this-she's obviously possessed." she started, before turning to Ami. "Begone demon! I shall not listen to your lies!" she said bringing the prayer beads up.
Xu Odahara
Xu Odahara
Academy Student
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:26 am

Ami laughed. "Your wee little beads will do nothing! You are not 'pure' you devil-dog! You have no hold on anything with the babe you borned the year before! You are weak-powerless against my 'light'!" she exclaimed as she came in with the seven foot long blade-swinging at the prayer beads that Odahara had in her hands.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:04 pm

"Xu...i would totally help out but you seem to be getting challenged..." Ikai said his face becoming serious and sitting up. He pulled out a kunai and started to spin it between his fingers to warm up his hand...in case it go to the point he had to step in...

"Seriously where is the guy who is supposed to be watching over this? I mean the tournament doesn't start for awhile...how in the world is it going to even start if half of us die in a side brawl?" Ikai thought to himself as he watched the scene unfold.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Suddenly a dull bellowing sound echoed out-and Ami slipped forward and onto her face laying face first onto the floor-and at least barely concious if not completely out-cold. From behind where Ami stood-and still holding one of those pole stands that were usually connected to ropes to corral people into a path (like in the bank to a teller or in restuarants and movie theaters), was a woman. She was beautiful one could possibly say; long dark brown hair pulled away from two creamy brown beijionese eyes, a pair of red lushious lips that parted like rose buds, and an attractive body. She was about 5'5", and she was wearing a creme colored dress shirt with beige trim, she had the sleeves gathered just over her elbows; while her torso was unbuttoned down into a V-neck manner-exposing the shadows of her clevage. With that top she wore a designer black skirt with a long slit that opened up on her left leg up to an upper part of her thigh; and a small rectangular object was hanging off the belt around her waist:

Central Quad Area - Page 2 GaliavanHEATIDRebeccaChang.png?t=1293488750

She was smiling. "You know, for over six months of working for her-I can truly say that forcing my hidden aggression upon her wasnt fulfilling-but overpowering. I feel great!" she said, setting the stand down. She walked slowly around and looked down at Ami's face, shaking her head. "So...this entire time she was actually here trying to act like a War God all the while still wearing nothing but a bikini? Huhwell, I guess we all cant be the great Ami Donnel, now can we?" she said, her back still to the others, but her head looking over her left shoulder slightly at Xu and Ikai, smiling. "I'm sorry, but did I miss something?" she asked.

((Got permission from Ami Razz ))
Rebecca Chang
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next