Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ithteca Mountain Top

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ithteca Mountain Top - Page 2 Empty Re: Ithteca Mountain Top

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:14 pm

From the bushes behind Ikai Tifa sprouted up. "Heya Ikai!" she said playfully before slipping down into the brush again, then she reapeared by a bush to Ikai's far right where she stuck her tongue out at him before slipping back into the brush again.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Location : Lost Im afraid; thus I cannot reply to this question ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Ikai turned around in a circle and saw a couple of clones sneaking up into the area. He smirked since this meant she didn't take them all out.

"Found Her!" A clone yelled out as he jumped into a bush behind Ikai. Ikai prepped the buster sword in case the clone actually did a good job for once.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:42 pm

There was a sudden tumble within the bushes-and suddenly Tifa's legs went up for a moment-pressed tightly together as a choking voice echoed back-the legs then sharply twisted-and followed with a dry crack. The legs fell quickly and the bushes rattled for a moment later before going idle again.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Ikai was unsure of what to think about what just occurred so he stepped forwards cautiously and swung the buster sword so that the top of the bush was cut away to reveal what had happened...

He kept on his guard in case she had already moved from her spot and was moving for a sneak attack.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Ithteca Mountain Top - Page 2 Empty *enter jaws theme*

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:14 pm

As the real Ikai began to prod around-another one of his clones suddenly fell into the bush and never got back up. This was soon followed by rustling of the brush-and another scream of a fallen clone. Soon Ikai and his buster sword were the only ones out there in that small patch of woods...no she didnt kill all of them-but only the closest ones to her target. She remained silent-and like a predator she stalked the shadows...
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

"Jungle Fever..." Ikai said outloud because that's all he could think of that second as he heard all the different clones falling around him. In order to get a better grasp of the situation he figured he would try a new technique "Shadow Possession Technique".

This technique uses the user's shadow to combine with other shadows whether the opponents or an object's. In the case of the objects the shadow after merging with an object's shadow can then combine with an opponent's. Once combined the user can bind the opponent or have their opponent imitate their actions.

Ikai prepared to use the jutsu by doing hand signs. It'd been awhile since he'd had to do this so he went slowly making sure he did the hand signs correctly. Once finished he put his hand against the tree next to him sensing through the now combined shadow where Tifa was; once she was found the shadows would combine and he would keep her in one spot.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

From the tree tops-dropped Tifa onto Ikai's back where she pulled him into a full nelson. Her strength paired against his-they were quite equal and she found it hard not to let go of him. She arched backwards pulling at his arms tightly. "S...Say Uncle..." She said as she began to feel light headed from her wounds-her blood soaked shirt begining to slide off. She pulled him back hard enough that her chest pressed hard against his back-the metal suspender clips digging into his sides.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:02 pm

"I d-on't t-hink so." Ikai grunted as he jumped up and let them backwards onto the ground. Ikai used this oppurtunity to finish the jutus combining his shadow with Tifa's. Now that the shadows were combined he used his arms to make her release him as portrayed the motions with his arms; Tifa's arms following against her will.

Once free Ikai stood up and leaned against the tree catching his breath. He breathed heavily and his arm seared with pain along with the lacerations that mared his back and side. Tifa havng been under the jutsu was now standing facing him...the jutsu about to wear off.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Tifa breathed heavily. Looking at Ikai she grinned. "Heh...your pretty good Ikai." she started-her bra coming undone-but her modesty was protected by the leather suspenders. She let out a sigh of frustration breath out of her system. She eyed Ikai...and tried to make her first steps towards him.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Ikai not wanting to end this battle leapt forward with the energy he had left; he jumped up and forced his legs to wrap around Tifa's neck as he torqued his body to flip Tifa over onto the ground.

Ikai kept the legs locked around her throat. "Thanks for the compliment...but i want this duel to end." Ikai replied.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Tifa's neck being slowly squeezed, she sends what energy she has left in her-sending her legs up and having her feet mimicing his current move on her. So it was now a battle of who was going to release first-as they both began to strangle each other. "Come on Ikai-Im not going to give in to you-despite your somewhat interesting nature!" he mind screamed.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Ikai shook his head trying to loosen her grip on his neck as he tightened his own grip on her. Ikai used his arms at leverage for more pressure instead of attmepting to free himself.

"I'm not going down that easily sweetheart..." Ikai thought to himself, as he worked on tightening the grip even more around her throat.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:08 am

Tifa began to smirk. She brought both hands up-smacking both of Ikai's ears with powerful hands. The stining sensation would be just enough to stun Ikai long enough to switch the tables around. She brought her weight forward-lowering her hands down to his arms and pushed his back against the grassy ground where she originally was. She wrapped her knees at his sides as she sat in a rather suggestful way on his chest. She pryed the hands off her neck-forcing with all her might to keep Ikai pinned to the ground. She stared into his face-mere inches from it and her smirk slowly turned into a smile. "How about we call it a draw Ikai?" she started. "I would hate for your tease-squeeze to see me in a position like this." She said with a flushed face-mixed with both the signs of early strangulation and near-exhaustion.
If viewed from afar, Tifa was laying on Ikai in a rather seductive or sensual way. Her body pinning his down with her pelvis on top of his chest-and her upper torso (which was bare with the only exception of the suspenders just barely covering her 'assets') hovering and actually touching his upper chst. Her face was inches from his-looking down into his face, and both looked absolutley pink in the face-but it could have also been the reflection of Ikai's vibrantly colored hair.

She closed her eyes and released a content sigh. "And...this is just practice y'know tee-hee." she giggled. She opened her eyes again still smiling. "He's a tough opponent...I surely wont underestimate him in the real-deal. He's definitely a respectable guy." she thought as she waited politely for Ikai's reply: her body fluidly holding him back.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 pm

"A draw? I have never been in a draw...unless you count those nights with Sango. It's been awhile. The time may just be right...to rexplore the nerves of women." Ikai pondered to himself as he listened to Tifa's words.

As the words wondered through the synapses of his mind the thoughts bouncing in his mind could only land on one thing: Tifa's Body. He took in every detail of the bloody and "gleaming" body of this highly energetic, and determined young woman. As he felt her breathing being rather shallow and quick as a result her body also ebbed back and forth; Ikai was too excited about this position.

"I'll call this a draw but i have to say that my so called 'tease squeeze' is a friendly pal whereas at the rate we're going in this position we could be more" Ikai said winking with his right eye at Tifa; and laughing.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Tifa had blushed-but it was quick and it was never truely prooven due to Ikai's pink hair reflecting off her face. As she lay there she began to feel something of Ikai's other than his spirit begin to rise. "Really now?" She enquired, her right eyebrow cocked in response as she backed her head slowly. "Well in that case-" She still was smiling and her eyes slanting into a half closed position when she leaned her head in closer to his face-her sweet scented breath that blew apon his nose and mouth was that of freshly bloomed roses when she spoke: "Ok then...but how about in another couple of years when you think you can handle me like a true woman; besides we maybe all by ourselves-but we are in too much of an open area." she started, cocking her head to the right: her face was an even more intensified pink due to the close proximity of their faces and because of Ikai's pinkish hair. "Soo maybe next time...Irootoko*" She finished as she winked back with her right eye and blew air into his eyes.

She leaned herself back, her face departing from the mere half inch away from his face as she suddenly streached her arms above her head-closing her eyes and letting out a slight moan of euphoria-due to released stress on her muscles which felt sore. While her arms were up and as she continued to sit on him-her D-cupped breasts bobbed almost freely in their more "conservative" manner. Her torso below the soft bouncing 'sin cushions', had an expressed model like quality to her; she had a visible six pack-but not so defined that it would distract too much attention from anything else. She had a semi defined bikini line that just below it hugged around her waist was her leather miniskirt and a pair of white silky panties. Her torn Belly-shirt turned bandage was red with her drying blood. The wound was probably superficial, but it had made her slightly more weaker than normal. When she finished her slight stretch, her big brown-red eyes looked down playfully at Ikai's. She grinned. "But-you know-you do deserve something." she said in an equally playful manner.

----------------
*色男 : "Lover boy", "Lady Killer"

Last edited by Tifa Lockheart on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:44 am

Ikai's mind was gone with watching Tifa's movements although he took in every word that she spoke. Especially the comments about it being a too open an area and maybe when he can handle her like a true woman.

His ears especially perked at the word Irootoko; Lady Killer. As Tifa moved Ikai's mind only plotted rather than spoke out loud. He ran over these comments in his mind all the time thinking...

"Deserve something? What can I get if i'm not going to get her?" Ikai thought to himself. As all the thoughts wrestled in his mind; Ikai realized with her on his chest he couldn't exact sit up and steal a kiss like he wanted to; so instead he just placed of his hands on her left hip.

"What could I possibly deserve if i'm being called a Lady killer?" Ikai inquired smirking lightly.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 am

Tifa smirked, noticing the hand on her hip. She grabbed it with her free hand, and began to slowly pry it off. She could tell how much Ikai truly wanted-but she was letting him beg for it. "Well, you do deserve something-not exactly for being a lady killer-but because I made your giant shuriken fly into the wilderness." she said as she reached back and then pulled something out of her pack. She grinned, sending it out and stabbing it beside (but still a good deal away) from Ikai's head. Her face was still too far for him to kiss her directly-but it was definitely at tease level.

It was a strange looking blade that looked like a large claw:

Ithteca Mountain Top - Page 2 WindmillOfthefiveElementssealed.jpg?t=1292258925

She winked, pulling her head back and looking down at him with that smirk still. "It's the Windmill of the 5 Elements; a Windmill Shuriken* that was given to my mother-passed to my father-and then onto me. From what I could tell-my Father said whoever handed it to my mother was a pervert-yet he was a respectible Martial Artist and Ninja. This Windmill will let you burn any foe who shares any or all 5 elements engraved into it's blade: for the blades themselves are made of a Great Beijionese Dragon's teath." she started-opening it for him. "SO in a way-passed from a Lady Killer Master Ninja to another-I'll give this Windmill to you." she said smiling.

Ithteca Mountain Top - Page 2 WindmillOfthefiveElements.jpg?t=1292258925

She looked at Ikai-still sitting on him as she waited for his response. Right now-she guessed the position they were in was more of a gift for Ikai-but what he could really want for her would probably have to be in a different place or time-but she wouldnt mind that at all...but she wasnt telling him that; letting him beg for now was better sport-well at least for the moment. "It's cute to see him like this-almost sad, but it's quite cute nonetheless." she thought smiling.

------
*Fuma Shuriken (?????, Fuma Shuriken?) (also known as the "Shadow Windmill Shuriken" or the "Japanese Boomerang" or the "Windmill of Death") is a fictional weapon sometimes seen in Japanese media. Fuma literally translates to "Wind Demon". It is an enormous shuriken, which the user holds by the hole at the center of the weapon.It has four blades that can be sheathed as one, creating a sort of dagger.

1.) It can be used in melee or ranged combat.
2.) It's one handed weapon from the looks of it.
3.) Definitely an exotic weapon.
4.) I'm leaning toward Heavy Blade, but obviously its a weapon for stealthy shadow warriors like Rogues and Rangers. So im kind of partial to it being a Light blade as well.

Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:49 am

Ikai stared at the blade that Tifa held in her hands. The blade shown brightly and he was intrigued by the nature of the weapon Tifa described. Ikai took the blade and put it in the ground next to them and returned his gaze to Tifa who was still looking at him.

Ikai smirked, "Thanks...good shuriken are hard to find. As well as good fighters." Ikai stated while his hand was still in Tifa's due to her prying it off of her hip; as a result Ikai took her hand into his own and pulled her that last distance to steal a kiss.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Ithteca Mountain Top - Page 2 Empty "mmmph!!"Tifa squeaked before she was muffled by Ikai's lips...

Post  Tifa Lockheart Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:34 pm

It was so sudden that Tifa didnt expect it. Her eyes were wide with suprise and she blushed while her lips were pressed firmly against his. Her voice muffled slightly against the sudden force of their lips and slowly dwindled down to a lull. She leant into his kiss slightly, she was closing her eyes had already started to wrap her arms around his neck... "Not here remember!" her mind screamed. Tifa's eyes opened wide, and she instinctivly pulled back from his sweet lips and brought a right handed slap acrossed his face with an audible Smack!
She had a face expressing slight confusion. "Hey...I said not here." she started, frowning slightly. She turned away and scratched at her neck beneath her right ear with her right index finger. "...but save that feeling for later...when we are not buisy and not in the middle of the woods...besides, I'd feel bad to cover you in my blood." she said as she looked back at him smiling.
"Wow...it wasnt even a ten-second kiss and I'm already begining to wonder what else he's got. I dont know-must be the taste of his lips or just the feeling of his lips on my own." she thought, as she blinked and turned to Ikai. "So...I should let you up now." she said standing up and offering her hand-this time she was a tad more alert as she waited for him to take her hand.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Ikai took her hand and stood up smirking as replied, "Oh fine...take the fun out of the seclusion that is the woods."

Ikai was reeling from pain and the euphoria of the kiss. He simply was ready to take to the next level but Tifa was standing firm now.

"Good battle and a good kiss...makes for a very good duel" Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Tifa giggled. "But it isnt secluded enough." she said with a wink as she streached again. "So...how about that toast?" she asked, smiling at him.
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Ikai smirked as he nodded and then said, "I'll have toast if we get out of here and have it at your place". He walked over to her and motioned for them both to leave the clearing.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa Lockheart Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Tifa smirked, following closely following Ikai as they left their battle for another day...

(END OF EPIC DUEL WITH IKAI)
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa Lockheart
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2