Gold Seating

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Gold Seating

Post  Stratus on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:50 pm

"You very well know where i'll be. I'll be the one causing the brimstone to fall from the sky." Stratus replied flatly turning to Rufus, "If there's one thing you need to keep in mind it's that a Wargod isn't happy until everything's under his domain."

Stratus snapped his fingers for a servant to come; as the servant appeared he ordered for a table and refreshments be setup for the guests, and any of the arrivals that may be coming to the Presidential box.
Stratus
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Mikhail stepped up to President Tenik, suddenly standing as firm as a board. "Zir! Revan Uptincroz is on hiz way to the Prezidential Box. With the steady flow of spectorz it iz ezzential that you remain in the Prezidential Box until your match, for your own zafety." he said-his strong Izhevskian accent showing through. He looked to Stratus bowing to him politely before turning to Rufus again. He had a feeling in his gut that Rufus was going to ask questions or what not-and was ready to reply to either the President of Tenik Incorporated or the Legendary WarGod himself.
Mikhail
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan Uptincross on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:33 am

Revan entered the Presidential Box with the large suitcase behind him. He headed deeper into the Presidential Box and nodded to Stratus and Rufus. He then headed into an unused part of the room and began to set up his office. He pulled out boards and and pegs-and he built a cheap-but efficient desk out of plywood. He then pulled out a lawn chair and set that behind the desk. He sets his phone to one corner, and his papers slowly begin to pile on it as he sorted them out. "Gentlemen." he said without looking at them.
Revan Uptincross
Super Hero Secretary Man
Super Hero Secretary Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 am

Rufus sighed aloud. "Very well Captain Mikhail, way to go and spoil my fun..." he said with a slight discerning grin. "But I wouldnt think the Legendary Wargod Stratus would let such..."ill behavior" such as an atemptive assassination while I am here. I am, after all, a competitor. But if you wish for my safety and want me to be cooped up in the Presidential Box and still remain your V.I.P. then I must respect your intuition and be obliged by your command...for now." he said as he closed his eyes and stretched an arm over the back of his seat-crossing his right leg over his left knee in what looked like an uncomfortable way to sit. He had a cup of Imported Izhevsk White Hot Chocolate with only a very slight trace of Izhevsk Vodka within it's contents. He sipped this with a firm grin on his face-and his eyes were still closed.
"You are dismissed. Captain Mikhail." he said as he kept his eyes closed and continued to sip from his white mug with his company logo on it.
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratus on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Stratus shook his head and sat down staring out of the presidental box. He sat in an criss cross legged stance. He then bowed his head closing his eyes...

He sat motionless.

(Start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0 )

"This world seems to get more and more filled with the oddest creatures...we have catwomen, vampires, dragons...and Wargods. At this rate this world will become an abyss of the fallen. I can't wait for this tournament to be over...then the world may be able to defend itself against Sephiroth. I've heard through the celestial voices that Sephiroth's spirit has become unbound from his old sword...those voices are not that reliable though..." Stratus contemplated as he sat motionless; the air around him heavy and grim.

The aura around him was a light translucent black. "This world may never know what they are in for..." He thought as he cleared his mind focusing on emptying his mind.
Stratus
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm

The door's to the seating room burst open: "Hey, hey HEY! BOOM-BabY!" Says Reno's all too known booming voice. He sneers at the guys in front of him, and walks up to Tenik. "Hey boss-sorry for taking so long for that errand, seriously it took forever to find Eyedontegzist Village, West Domescadia; I tell you though-you dont want to head out there-" he said as he leapt over and slid his rump onto a seat beside Rufus with his arms hanging off the back board as he then continued. "-just alot of desert with little to no water. I thought I wasnt going to come back! Haha! But I did!" he added grinning.
Reno KimKaze
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Rufus's smile faded to a flat expressionless line. He narrowed his eyes slightly at Reno, and sighed. "And here I was wishing/wish that you would'nt return Reno..." he thought as he sighed more heavily the second time. "Alright then...dose that mean you found the G-ETL0.ST Formula for Dr. Opdead Reno?" he said as his eyes gazed at Reno without his head turning to face him.
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 am

Reno shook his head smiling cheerfully. "Nope! But the head wigs at H.Q. did give me this to give to you:" he said pulling out a long wooden carved box with a latch on it. "They said it's new, and not quite on the market yet-but they said this is a version exclusively to you-what ever that's supposed to mean." he said as he handed the box to Rufus.
Reno KimKaze
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 am

Rufus finally turned to Reno with a semi-confused gaze. "You have...what?" he asked as he took the long box from Reno's hands. It was pretty heavy-even for Rufus, as he layed the box on his lap and undid the hinges and latches, swinging it open-
-his eyes widened and his body pertrified. "No....it cant be." his mind said as mouth hung ajar.

A large revolver was inside. It was the juggernaught he had seen in his dream no more than an hour earlier. He remembered it-and when he lifted the heavy weapon up he remembered the feel of it. "It just simply isnt possible...how could I dream something that doesnt exist anywhere else?" his mind asked again.

He swung out the cylindar-realizing how this gun could have overpowered his arms in the dream, for the weapon he held now was carried .50 Magnum rounds.

Rufus blinked. "Where...did you say you found this again, Reno?" he asked, slowly turning to the T.I.R.S. Agent.
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratus on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 am

"He found it on the backside of your ego..." Stratus remarked to himself yet slightly audible to everyone. He picked up the still unconcious Demianu and tossed him into one of the seats. He called an attendant over to look and tend after him.

Stratus sat back down next to Reno and looked out over the Arenas. A match was starting...
Stratus
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 pm

The elevator doors opened, and soft clicking of high heeled shoes could be heard echoing as Rebecca Chang entered the bulk of the Presidential Box. She slowly made her way over to Gold seating, where she could spot the back of three men's heads. She cleared her throat, and prepared her I.D. Badge. "Excuse me, I like to have a word with the President please." she asked, hoping to get someone's attention. In the corner she could see another competitor, Revan Uptincross, and noticed a sentry too. Ok Becca, dont loose your cool now... she reasured herself, grinning.
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Mikhail brought up his A12 shotgun. "Halt! You are Trezpazzing in a high zecurity zone. I have to azk you to pleaze leave immediately, or I will open fire!" He said with steel cold eyes.
Mikhail
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Rebecca Chang blinked, but kept a smile. "Hey..." she said as she brought her hands up, showing she was coming in peace. "I'm a reporter for Galiavan HEAT, I was hoping just to have a few words with the President-if thats ok." she said, bringing up her reporter's badge and smiling as she added 50 gil to it. "What you say?" she asked, parting her lips to reveal her pearly whites in a cute grin.
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Mikhail's response was simple, and the clicks of the loose shotgun shells within the magazine as he leveled the shotgun and pressing the shotgun butt to his shoulder as he aimed the barrel at her pretty little Beijionese face.
Mikhail
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Rufus blinked, turning around and looking towards the disturbance. Rufus's eyes gazed from her legs-to her face-then to her voluminous torso and then back to her face again. He remembered her, well, looking at her work portfolio and 80% of her life's history. He sported a slight grin closing his eyes and chuckling softly to himself as he slid his left hand into the parting of the hairs on his forehead. "So the little wench came back-this time for a more direct interview?" he thought.

Rufus looked over to Mikhail. "Mikhail, dont worry-she's not a threat, I can guarantee that." he said as he then turned to Reno. His pleasant face when he was looking over to Rebecca suddenly turned sour and he motioned the red head to put his sunglasses on and leave, before turning back to Rebecca pleasantly again. "So what brings you here,...Ms. Chin?" he asked with a smile.
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Mikhail lowered his weapon, and stood aside to let her through.
Mikhail
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Rebecca narrowed her eyes slightly as she pushed back a few strands of hair behind her ear as she stepped further into the presidential box. "It's Chang...Chugh-Ang, Im from Galiavan HEAT. I request to have an interview with you and a few of the others in the presidential box, if thats ok." she replied. Tsk, I can see already he's going to be a pain in my ass. She held back the sigh and still smiling to mask the slight annoyance she was feeling being around him.
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stratus on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:05 pm

"You now know the pain of those who try to talk logically to the man. He may be smart but i think he is a fifth grader in mentality." Stratus commented as he made a few ice crystals appear in front of him putting one on top of Rufus' head.

He smirked getting up and going over to Revan putting one on top of his paperwork he was working and then sitting down in front of the big windows and staring out at the arena.
Stratus
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Reno KimKaze on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Reno nodded back. Slipping on his sunglasses from his forehead and got up, walking past Rebecca with his hands in his coat pockets as he headed to the elevator.
Reno KimKaze
Academy Student
Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 pm

The man brushed passed her left shoulder as he walked past her. She turned towards him, about to tell him to watch where he was going-but stopped. Wait a second. She blinked, looking back at him. Her mind registered his movement slowly-and she tried to remember why he looked so familiar...
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Rufus noticed her gaze. He grinned. "Well, Ms. CHANG if you can please-this is going to be the only interview you will get from me-and I'm not going to wait here all year for you." he added, before looking back out to the arena and taking off the crystal from his head, setting it on the table in front of him.
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Rebecca turned her head to the sound of Rufus's voice and nodded her head. I'll leave that for later-now its time to have a civilized chat with Galiavan's dictator... She grinned with slight excitement, but she was more or less excited about what she was going to ask him-rather than actually talking to him. She walked over to the gold seating, taking a seat next to Rufus-cautiously-not to disturb the Izhevskian sentry who was known as 'Mikhail'. I thought the Izhevsk hated Tenik...ah well, questions for another day I suppose... She cleared her throat and looked at Rufus's face. "Allright Mr. Tenik, if you would first be so kind to tell me for what reason have you participated in this Tournament for? You already own Galiavan, why must put yourself at such personal risk and injury?" she asked. Inside her mind was thinking: "Probably because my ego is too great for me to back down-I thus have to merely come up with some excuse-blah..blah..blaahhh...egotisim at it's finest: that's the glory of Rufus Tenik." The thought brought a smile to her face, as she waited patiently for his reply.
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Rufus grinned. "It wasnt exactly my choice I'm afraid" he clears his throat, nodding over to Stratus who was looking out at the arena. "either way, this tournament means really nothing to me at all." he said smiling now, his eyes looking at her face and down a little bit at the v-neck line that asscentuated her breasts, before back at her again.
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Chang on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Rebecca felt a chill run down her spine as she monitored Rufus's eye movements. Is'nt he a married man? She thought swallowing back a bit of bile. She coughed into her fist, and looked at her notes before back at him. "Why do you say that?" she asked with a grin still.
Rebecca Chang
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Rufus smiled, placing a hand on her right leg. "Because," he started. "I am what make's Galiavan 'tic'. Why my company would'nt exist without me..." he replied with a confident smile. His eyes looked up and down Rebecca. She looked very dazzling-even more so than Nora ever did...he was getting a strange urge inside him as he looked at her. "Galiavan would be on it's head and without any advancing technology to help them off their knees-Tenik Incorporated holds the world's burden on it's very capable shoulders-and it just wouldnt be there to catch the pieces if I was gone." he added.
Rufus Tenik
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next