Mu-Irzik Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena Bleachers

+10
Azusa Blair
Arcanda
Everin Faust
Tifa Lockheart
Bianca
Rufus Tenik
Mukesh
Ami Donnel
Ikai Boontai
Admin
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Arena Bleachers Empty Arena Bleachers

Post  Admin Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:01 pm

The bleachers of the stadium. These bleachers span around all of the arenas. This topic is general crowd interaction.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://muirzik.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Arena Bleachers Empty Interview continued...

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Ikai looked at Ami smiling. He then leaned forward and answered, "The name is Ikai Boontai and as for where i come from that's personal information."

Ikai turned to the camera specifically jumping in front of it and proclaiming, "For all those watching realize i'm Ikai Boontai a ninjutsu master that will win this tournament to prove that Rufus Tenik is corrupt and Asura is unworthy to lead the world!"

Ikai then sat back down and cockily looked at Ami, "What's the next question?"
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Arena Bleachers Empty Re: Arena Bleachers

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Ami backed up again, and when the ninja leapt in front of the camera Jon's eyes widened and he nearly dropped the camera. Ami felt a trickle of swet drip down her face. Ok...I called it. She cocked an eye brow and turned back to Ikai with a cocky grin. "Alright Mr. Boontai, Master Ninja; if you dont like to tell me where your from, answer me this: why do you believe either side should not rule the world, eh?" She asked, taking a step closer and leaning down to his level (with her chest bobbing afterwards) now that she was standing on the blecher step in front of him. She puts the mic a few inches from his face.

Last edited by Ami Donnel on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -eh...had to (needed more detail))
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Roleplaying_worlds/index.php?showuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:31 pm

"I believe that Tenik is a power hungry dictator that has lost his vision for the people while Asura is a young rebel that doesn't understand the immense gravity to which she has raised the stakes in this world. Thanks to her and Tenik the world could possibly be torn apart more by war then it already is!" Ikai responded.

Learning forward Ikai pushed the mic away from his face, and brought his head so that his face was mere inches away from her face "What brings a reporter like you to a haunted arena? Glory, ratings, sweaty men?"

Ikai laughed after he asked the last question, and grinned waiting for Ami's reaction.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Ami blushed a slight pink at his counter-question. A little cheeky now arent you? She closed her eyes and cleared her throat. "I suppose I am here for all of that and more: I want to see if a tournament can actually change a mindset for an entire planet." she started. "How about you-what will you do if you win this competition?" she asked him again looking at his eyes and smiling again.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:44 pm

"If i win this competition then i will work to stop the wars by diplomacy of trade rather then this diplomacy of promises and war. I believe that i can get people to make social bargains that can be judged by a wise leader. Do you think that's outlandish?" Ikai stated, with his last few words he brushed some of Ami's hair back behind her ear and smirked.

"So much for being a reporter...she can't keep professional that long. Wonder when she'll cut the camera man." Ikai thought to himself, taking a quick glance at the camera. Ikai could see it now a close up of Ami and his faces mere inches away with him putting her hair behind the ear....such corny romance...
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Ami blushed red. What..what is he doing? Her face went dazed before she snapped back to her job. "Um...yeah, it's not bad at all." she said as she brought her free hand up and grasped his. She slowly began to pull it away-almost finding it hard to do. He's really...really persistant now... She thought and she looked at his handsome face...blushing again when she realized how close they were. "Wow, um yeah-so!" She started smiling again turning to her camera. "So Mr. Boontai, is there anything else you would like to add to this segment?" she asked shooting a glance at him with her eyes half open, her face slightly blushed in a pink tone, her blue hair swinging slightly over her right eye and her mouth parted into a grin of acceptance.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:02 pm

"Unless you have anymore questions i have nothing else to add Ami." Ikai commented smiling. Ikai put his arms behind his head leaning against the bleacher behind him.

"Called it. She is totally out of her professionalism...and to think i'm the first contestant she's interviewed. Can't wait to see how the other interviews go. Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 pm

She looked to Jon and then to Ikai. Jon's face was blank-and looked like he was getting tired of holding the camera. She sighed turning back to Ikai. "Yes-just one more question." she started her mouth parted into a cocky grin again. "where does your information, and your passion to be rid of Tenik stem? Ikai..." She asked, leaning towards him on her left knee bringing the mic to his face again. Her eyes trained on his and now studying him as she continued to smile.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Ikai didn't move but stared at the sky replying dreamily, "It stems from having been employed as the Ninjutsu teacher at Tenik University for years, and having fought with him in the Beijio Civil War."

Ikai's eyes connected with Ami's and he winked with his right eye, "You know how power hungry relationships go they always end in heart break."

"Hmm...little more professional then i thought though it seems like she may be uncertain about her camera man's thoughts. I bet he's just wishing he was home." Ikai's thoughts roamed through his head as he continued to look towards Ami.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Ok now I've regained control...She kept grining and kept eye contact. "SO you were a former War Vet, a teacher at Tenik U, and you fought together. So were you friends?" she asked, not particularily caring for her cameraman at the moment. She looked at Ikai's figure-and then back to his eyes again. He definitely had an aura of professionalism somewhere on him-but also something similar to a 'personal touch', something she couldnt quite pick up on just yet.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Ikai's head went backwards as he began to laugh heartily, as he calmed down he spoke, "The day Rufus Tenik has a legitimate friend is the day he's dying in an alleyway in Danton! No, we were not friends but we know each other."

Ikai regained his composure and his eyes became serious as he started to speak after a deep breath, "Tenik has one thing on his agenda and one thing only: Survival. That doesn't mean friendship it means relationships and heartbreak."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Ami's face turned serious too now. "I dont understand-Survival? What does that mean with relationships and heartbreak?" she asked leaning a little closer now-intrigued by what Ikai was saying. She could see the seriousness in his eyes-something Tenik did was obviously painful or at least hard to express-but she wanted to find out.
Her camera man however began to shake now-just wanting to rest.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Ikai stood up walked over to the camera man and lifted the camera out of his hands saying, "Take a break...you look like you're going to fall over the railing." He then laid the camera down on a bleacher next to them before returning to where he was seated.

"Your camera man is totally decimated so i think the 'official' interview is over. Still care to know?" Ikai commented.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 pm

She sighed. Looking over to Jon and tossed him a small bundle of gil. "Go buy something to eat-you look thin too." she added, and watched as her camera man left the area. She then turned to Ikai, blushing slightly pulling back strands of her hair behind her ear. "Sorry about that-but yes, I am truely concerned-and I'm a Reality T.V. star-so this is rare." She stated taking a seat beside him looking at his face with concern. Whats going on in your head I wonder...
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:51 pm

"Survival. Some people think that life is a game of survival and nothing else. As a result the person can become power hungry in an effort to make sure that no one else will eliminate their ability to survive. It just so happens in order to do that sometimes betrayal and deception occur frequently." Ikai explained to Ami, and noticing her blush smirked adding, "Do you like your hair behind your ear or just trying to please me?"

Ikai thought, "She definitely has a unique personality but she has a lot to learn about politics and war. I hope it doesn't all have to be taught by me."
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:01 pm

She nodded looking at him-it seemed like he had first hand experience of this. Dont we all, but just are hiding it? She sighed. "It seems as if betrayal and deception are specialty to him then-like how he uses the excuse: you can have free energy but I have to regulate the supply- you dont pay and I'll send in my army of death to irradicate your village till you pay me; something similar to that, right?" she said before blushing more deeply-yet grinned. "Well I do, and Im glad it pleases you too heheh.." she said softly, turning her gaze at him. Well he is something else-I definitely know that.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:05 pm

"Yeah exactly right...that's Tenik. Glad to know you like you're hair like that i'll have to remember that. So how'd you end up being a fighter in this Tournament?" Ikai asked noticing her gaze, and looking towards her.

Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Her eyes went flat and her mouth opened slightly as she looked off to the arena itself, frozen with embarassment. The memory of her writing the fighter list when she thought it was the comentator list and handing it back. "Well...lets say in a moment of confusion it kinda happened...heh yeah..." She said sighing before turning back Ikai. "But you know-I'm glad I did." She said looking at Ikai's eyes-unknowing that she leaned a little closer to him. She smiled, his gaze was back at her and she was getting thoughts now-thoughts that said she was getting interested. Let them be-its true you know it is. She told herself, her arms pressing down on the floral print wrap that was around her waist.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:20 pm

"If you're glad then i'm glad" Ikai commented, and noticing her leaning closer he mimicked her. "Totally following your lead there Ami..." Ikai thought to himself.

Ikai moved his hands and grasped Ami's hands as she was pressing downward. He could feel the pressure she was putting on herself. He simply smirked, and waited for her reaction.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:26 pm

She blushed and kept smiling, looking down at his hand that softly held her and began to losen up. Her thumb rubbed against his hand and she looked back at Ikai's eyes. They were pretty close now-and looking into his eyes-she swore she was actually closer. It felt like they were completely alone-(for the most part they were), and she kept rubbing his hand. Well, I didnt expect this to happen...i guess reality tv has its good points. She smiled at the thought, Really good points.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:49 pm

"Hmm...doubt your camera man is going to be much longer huh?" Ikai inquired as he felt her massaging thumb. This wasn't what he was planning on but it wasn't too bad...

"If anything Ami is definitely going to be nice to have around during this competition even if we may have to fight each other." Ikai thought to himself.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 pm

She blinked, almost forgetting about the dismissed cameraman. She sighed slightly. "Yeah-the guy works like a mule though; he does deserve the rest." she said looking down at their hands. She was wondering how it was going to be if the two of them had to fight-but for the moment it didnt matter. She liked him, and his ideals. She looked back up to his face-smiling cheerfully. "Just the look of his face when you said to take a rest was priceless!" she replied again.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:03 pm

"Definitely looked like he was going to fall over in absolute dismay. Hopefully he isn't angry about it." Ikai commented as he scanned the bleachers and the arena for people...

"Man this place is empty, can't imagine what it'll be like once the competition starts i mean i heard something blow fire towards the front gate a little while ago." Ikai said without addressing Ami or anyone else.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Anbu - Black Ops
Anbu - Black Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  Ami Donnel Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 pm

"Something's blowing fire? At the front gate?" she repeated. Is it another competitor? Either way, it should be checked out. She thought. She turned to the camera and to the gate-and then to Ikai again. "What do you think it could be?" she asked.
Ami Donnel
Ami Donnel
Jonin
Jonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next